Let VHV help you get off the street and back on your feet.
Homelessness among veterans is a serious issue that affects many of those who have served our country. At Veterans Helping Veterans Inc., we are committed to helping homeless veterans and those at risk of becoming homeless by providing them with the resources and support they need to regain their independence and stability.
Our services for homeless veterans include:
- Emergency shelter and transitional housing
- Assistance with applying for government benefits such as disability compensation and pension
- Job training and employment assistance
- Case management and counseling services
- Assistance with accessing healthcare, including mental health services
We also work closely with government agencies and other organizations to provide additional services and resources for homeless veterans, such as substance abuse treatment, childcare services, and legal aid.
If you are a homeless veteran or at risk of becoming homeless, please contact us at 928-978-5238 or visit our website to schedule an appointment with one of our case managers. We're here to help you every step of the way.